I signed a yearly service contract with Terminix and twice now I called and scheduled a service appointment to find out later that they never scheduled the appointment, and when you call their answer is I don't know what to tell you. Well if you work for the company you should know what to tell me.

Whatever happened to customer service? They claim that they are an international company, Really?

it sure does not feel like it. I will never sign a contract with them again, and will try to find a better company if they exist that is.

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #415224

Seriously, the reason the person at their office is saying "I don't know what to tell you". Is because you're really not talking to somone at your local office, but someone at their national Call Center in another state! Terminix customer service went down-hill when they got bought out by ServiceMaster.

Seriously, WHAT type of service is one getting when the techs have to do 18 stops in a day? That is seriously f***** up! HOW do they manage to service that many in a day??

thank you ron i will stay local where they care about customers and not volume and mgmt bonuses;I REALLY FEEL FOR THE TERMINIX EMPLOYEES MUST BE *** WORKING THERE!

its because ther employees are doing 18 stops a day and no overtime big employee turnover there stay away from terminix