Terminex (Woburn, MA)

Yesterday, our landlord had Terminex come to our Reading, MA home for a service call regarding carpenter ants. His 8 month pregnant wife let the employee into our home while we were at work. He was the only person in our home yesterday outside of my husband, children and myself. This employee named Bill tracked mud throughout our entire first floor and basement and lifted my husband's DELL laptop from out living room. When we called Terminex, the local Woburn, MA office manager first attempted to blame our landlord's pregnant wife who lives next door, is a valued friend and often let service professionals into our home without incident then told my husband he was making it up and that they always side with their employee in incidents like this and refused to investigate or work with us to help us recover the laptop.

Our home is in the upper middle class Boston suburb of Reading and in a quiet neighborhood where the most "crime" we have ever seen is under aged drinking around high school graduations. Terminex corporate and local managers (who clearly do not know our Town or neighborhood well, tried to cast doubt on not just out landlord but also on the neighborhood. We made it clear that we did not want to cause problems and that if Terminex could simply facilitate the return of the computer we would be satisfied. The laptop is not worth much but it does have a large amount of data on it that is of value to us. Terminex was rude and accusatory on the phone.

Having been left with no other choice, we called local police and filed a report. The officer took note of the boot tracks throughout the home and special care to document the tracks around the cluster of prints around the table the laptop was left on.

As Terminex failed to provide any valuable customer service or launch a report and their employee Bill was never pressured to return out property, I would not ever recommend using the Woburn, MA Terminex as they clearly employ criminals.

Sincerely,

The Cammaratas

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments