Service Scheduling

Never on time or they don't show up at all. Seldom replace termite sticks unless you tell them to!

I fired them on Saturday.

Last year t I was home waiting all day and they never showed up. I called to complain and they said that they were here. They never even left the paperwork in the mailbox as usual so I know they were never here.

Also, they seldom replace the orange termite sticks. It's been 2 years since they have been replaced.

They were supposed to be here between 8-10 am and called to say they were running late and would be here at 11 and didn't show up until after 11:30.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $148. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix appointment at Terminix was service and scheduling Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments