I called Terminex this Monday because i have a bad carpenter ant problem. They Informed that they could come that day from 3-5.

My Tenants took the day off to be there to let them in and they NEVER SHOWED!!! They tried to call the technician over and over again but he would not answer so they told me to call back after fifteen min. After doing this five separate times, finally someone told me that they could fit us in the following day from 5-7. They following day my tenants had to take the day off yet again and once more, THEY DID NOT SHOW!!!!

I talked to them again and they said i had to wait to talk to someone but it would take 24hours for them to call me. So, The next day (after 24hours) i called and they said for sure they would come the following day (thursday!!!) from 1-3. I confirmed the time and date over and over again with the woman to make sure everyone had it right this time. I just got a call from my tenants (its 3:30) THEY STILL HAVE NOT COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immediately i called them and the woman says "no, its for tomorrow"!!!! This is BY FAR the worst proffessional experience i have EVER encountered! I cant believe how they have completely blown us off!

My tenants are furious! They live in my house with 4 children (including one 8 month old baby who crawls around) I am sooooo upset with this whole situation!!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 21, 2012.

Comments

I have had the same problem. NO SHOW.

They also showup when not scheduled. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau.

I currently have insects in my daughters room and need them to look at but of course they wont show. I need a full refund so I can pay someone else more reliable.

They're not the only pest removal company out there. Why'd you give them a second chance, let alone a third?

As I see it, if a company can't be bothered to do what they said they would, I can't be bothered to do business with them.

Same here, called terminix and was told they would show up between 10 to 12, never showed up never called. Call griggs and brown.