1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I will never, ever use this company again! Had to call this company out twice over a two year period.

For 1st year follow-up visit, they never eradicated bedbug problem. They charged us again for second year of bedbug problem, For second visit, technician didn't have replacement bedcovers. On followup visit, the tech still didn't have replacement mattress covers. I made multiple calls to Terminex and we never got a supervisor call back.

Still found more bedbugs after second followup visit. bugs. Hired other company that successfully eradicated them. I have emailed Terminex multiple times insisting on a refund.

They still haven't called me back!

DON'T USE TERMINEX!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $2500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix bed bug pest control at Terminix was absol Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments