Lindale, Texas

Terminex is screwing my family over and they aren't spraying for termites or honoring the warantee and they keep saying they don't see termites and won't spray anymore and they won't show up when suppose to or call back and they are threatening to close an old woman to have her house condemned to shut it down if she complains about them.Someone needs to do something about Terminex for threatening the elderly too.

Terminex suck! Someone do something about Terminex! These people need help and Terminex is taking their money and not doing anything.

They are a pissed customer.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #414135

RE: Terminix complaints And problems check out www.syix.com/emu

Wildwood, Florida, United States #346272

:( :( All of these customer, ex-customer & employee complaints are only the tip of the iceberg. Check out www.ripoffreport.com for the rest of the horror stories!!!! :eek :x

Thanks to the modern technology, and consumers feed back, every time before I decide to buy something or hire a company, I surf the Internet for consumers feed back.

these *** use the same products that are on the market for consumers.like premise 2 premise 75 and many other termite products.you got ripped off my friend you are paying for all of their overhead.

Terminex will rip you off.I signed a 1 year contract on 8/24/07.

They charged me for services on 8/5/08, within my contract period. I escalated all the way up to the corporate customer service manager.

I will be forced to pay or they will ruin my credit.THEY ARE CROOKS, DONT USE THEM.