Terminex led me to believe they "were there for me".They would do "whatever" it took to get rid of the bugs I had.

Oh, wait, thats a typo....the bugs I still HAVE. I can't believe how they can come into a person home and take advantage of people.

Terminex took hundreds of $ from my childrens mouths and told me that is all I would need. They meant....my money is all THEY would need because I still have the same bugs I had before they came. Then they had the nerve to challenge me about coming back and finishing what I already paid for?

WHYYYYY, would a company this large treat my family this way?

Obviously it's because they can!I'm spreading the word and I live in a large neighborhood and I work in a large company!

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Bed bugs still !Found one on my arm and chair this morning after being treated the evening before.!

WTF? Thought you guys were 100%gaurenteed ? Bull *** ! Now I'm really mad !

Maybe we should capture some and take them to the suckers that say their gaureteed ! Let them get rid of their bugs ! I'm livid !!!! What do I do now ?

Revenge sounds great to me ! How else will I get satisfaction after the huge issues I had to deal with during the last few months living with these suckers ? Watch who you deal with !

They are real schmoozers !Don't get screwed !

I was let go last week simply because I didn't sell enough.My customers loved me, never rec'd any complaints, always completed my route 95% or greater, and collected well each month.

But because I didn't sell 2-3000$ worth of overpriced garbage they had to let me go.

Trust me, you are far better off with a locally owned pest company that doesn't offer all the other products/services.Or better yet, go to doityourselfpestcontrol.com and you can get the exact same products that I used as a tech.