I paid $900 for exclusion services for rodents. I was not home when they came but my mother was.

When I got home I realized they had not put down many traps. They sealed my house from the outside so now the rodents can't get out and they are running around. I sent an email requesting that they come and bring traps. Someone emailed me back and said they would schedule an appointment.

Noone did so I called again. They representative on the phone said that exclusion services did not put down traps!!

I told her to schedule an appointment and be sure to tell the exterminator to bring traps, we will see.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of terminix appointment from Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments