I paid $1,000 to have my home treated for bedbugs. Initially the inspector found only three, but said steam should take care of it, but if I paid extra, Terminex would follow up if we had more.

After the steaming, we started getting bitten again after about a week. When the exterminator returned he sprayed poison around the couch and one bedroom and told us to put all clothes, bedding etc in the dryer to kill any possible bugs. We complied, but again after a week or so, the bites be again again. We couldn't see anything and were told to put tape on ourselves when we felt like something was biting us.

We did but never saw anything on the tape and we were still covered in bites on various areas such ch as neck, face, back, arms etc. it felt like something was crawling on us, but we could not see anything. The exterminator came again and suggested we were margining it. I said both my husband and I had physical evidence of bites.

Then he said it must be mosquitos or spiders because he couldn't see actual bedbugs and he was not going to treat our home anymore unless we could prove we still had bedbugs by finding some because he nor his manager could find them any more. We are still getting bit and are severely angry at getting ripped from like this and still feeling like something is crawling on us and getting *** marks.

It is horrible and I strongly recommend that you do NOT call Terminex for a bedbug problem. I will never use the company again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments