I wish I'd seen this site before I wasted money on Terminex.We pay for regular spraying for ants inside and outside the house.

Everytime they come to spray, nothing happens, the ants are digging up the foundation of our house! We never had a problem with hugh ant piles inside the house until Terminex sprayed for termites. My husband missed time from work 2 days in a row when Terminex failed to show for scheduled appointments. The supervisor has failed to return my calls for 2 days.

Don't waste your time or money on Terminex.

They suck!

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Diddo... Everything that happened to him happened to me and then some................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................They suck!!!!!!!!!!!

Bug Lady must be a terminix employee, or acts like one anyway. RUDE! :grin

first of all they dont spray for termites ***!!!do your homework!!

no one does!

and its probably not ants!or if it is its carpenter ants and need special service not regular spraying!