I am completely dissatisfied with EVERYTHING about Terminex.The $279 program is a ripoff.

We have more spiders now than when we used a local exterminator. They have rescheduled appts to meet their time frame, have not followed through with promises. I would like to get out of contract, but have signed on dotted line. I will NEVER use Terminex again and will certainly tell all to do the same.

I am going to contact Terminex and tell them I would rather eat the $279, and be assured that your men will NOTstop by and perform any work. One other thing, they have tried 2 times to schedule spraying either during or right after a rain.

You are better off buying a can and doing yourself!!They are pathetic!!

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Terminix Customer Care Review Terminix "Requested a technician to check on bed bugs in our car coming back from vacation. It was a Saturday and all our stuffs were in the car. They said "No..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Terminix encapsulated our crawl space Terminix "This was a disaster! They did not fix the standing water before they encapsulated. I have pictures and emails from the installer assuring me this would take care of the..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more