1.6
Service Scheduling

Just found this site after looking up people who were NOT happy with Terminex. We also are going on 3 months.

I paid them 1400 and were told I had a light infestation. I was also told that they always got rid of them after one treatment. They never had to go back. Well....they've been back 3 times, and that is after numerous phone calls and getting told they can't spray more than once every 21 days.

The tenant who brought them in, I evicted her, but they went to a neighboring tenant who has been there for years. The first time they were there, they only worked for an hour. I wasn't there.

Now I am considering buy the tenant a new couch.

His was a hideabed. He's already thrown the mattress away. Pretty soon my 3 month guarantee will be over. I haven't rented out the small efficiency (were they originated) or the apartment downstairs...because of this bed bug problem.

I wish I would have called Orkin.

But sheesh....$1400 on 2 rooms!!!!! And this guys is catching them....because the won't spray unless there is proof.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Terminix to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service received. Author liked the most horrific. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix bed bug pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments