Scheduled appointment between 2-4. Called to see if he could come at 12:30 This was great.

Came at 12:00 but I was available. Let him know that I had a prior estimate. He wanted to know the price. I let him know that I wanted his estimate based on his assessment.

He said that if it was an Orange Oil based treatment that their estimate had hidden clauses. He measure the circumference of my home and that was all. He gave me a price which I did not even listen too. I asked what it was based on since he did not evaluate my home.

He said based on the prior evaluation he recommended tenting because the prior inspection saw damage. I asked him if he inspected and he said no. I asked him to look in the attic and he said that it was too hot.

I told him based on that I would not be doing business with him and he left. Fd......up Waste of my time

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "let other people know this company sucks". The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments