I contracted terminex to get rid of a bedbug problem. They gave me a list of things that the service rep was going to do.

He did not do everthing that he was suposed to do. I have made several phone calls and noone will call Back 750.00, and i still have the problem. I have been a terminex customer for 12 years and this is how they treat you. They also stated in the contract that they would return in 5 wotking days to reinspect, it has been 2 weeks.

I am really pissed at this company. I would say that they lost a customer

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #415200

For more info check out the "official" Terminix complaint & lawsuit website at www.syix.com/emu And GET IN LINE!

BOYCOTT TERMINIX AND ALL THEIR "FAMILY OF BRANDS"! :( :x :upset :eek

Document EVERYTHING...Dates and time of phone calls, whom you spoke with and when. Save any and ALL messages from them, and take those to court as well.

The more documentation you can provide to the judge hearing your case, then the better your chances of getting your money back, then file a counterclaim for what you now are going to have to pre-pay a different company(preferrably a local company) and request in your court filing that Terminix needs to pay a different company for at least a one year contract, and make Terminix pay for the new company to service your home. :(

The only way you are likely to get ANY action is to file a lawsuit in small claims court. You need to get a few other bids on what a few other companies will charge to exterminate the whole house now, and go from there.

Stay local. Its not the money, but rather the principle of big greedy companies like this and they are most likely hoping that you are just going to forget about it and think that its too much hassle to go thru all that. I used to be a slave there, and this is typical Terminix behavior. You would have to pay about 35 dollars to file the case, Please don't cave into their pressure tactics.

Do this in honor of all the former employees and customers that got screwed by Terminix.

Peace. ;)

I got beds from rentacenter n got bed bugs so I called terminix and they scheduled an apt for Tuesday oct 11th,2011.then I called rentacenter and they scheduled an apt with terminix under there account for oct 10th,2011.when the tect came out on Monday under rentacenters account the tech took a picture of a dead bed bug on my bed then told me I don't have bed bugs n that he was the lead tech for terminix.when the tech came out on Tuesday for me he said I had bed bugs and its 900 for a 5 bdrm house then called it in on his nextel and the person that answered the call yelled at him and said the customer has no right to call us out when this is rentacenters account and do not give them any prices.terminix faxed. over the report from the first tech stating I don't have bed bugs so rentacenter doesn't want to pay for it now.I called terminix n supervisor was supposed to call me back.I faxed over bed bugs on my bed to rentacenter n 13 bed bugs in a bag.I've talked to a lawyer already and I will proceed with suing terminix if they don't do me right.