1.3
Service Scheduling

They were scheduled to come from 5-7 and never showed up as we were home and waiting from 4:40 on. Never called or rang bell and we were watching for them.

When I called to complain around 7:10, I was on hold forever and had to make 3 calls and the girl said the tech wrote that he had been to our house and sprayed. Big Fat Lie!!! We have 2 little dogs that bark at the sound of anything. It was dark by 6:45 and the girl said to look if they left a note.

We had already gotten our mail but looked in the box and they was a slip from the tech with the time he was here written over in black marker but you can still see it 6:44-7:02 which is a big lie. There are bugs all over the house and the back gate is nailed shut so to spray the back yard area, my husband has to unnail the gate. The last guy that came took one and a half hours to do the job. It's a big lie that he did anything and they did charge me as well.

I cannot get anyone to care or call me back and their phone system is a nightmare on hold forever with no-one answering who can help you when you get to a person anyway.

Total rip-off and I'm furious. How many other people have they ripped off???

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to and charged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "totally lied to about service being done and i was charged." of terminix appointment and associated monetary loss in the amount of $97. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments