Service Scheduling

We had a contract with Terminix to do outdoor pest control service. The scheduler would set a date for the service person to come to our home but would not show up.

Just recently I made 9 phone calls to the Terminix Company trying to understand why they kept scheduling and not showing up to do the service. I was transferred to many representatives and told they would contact district manager and that I would receive a call back. After calling many times I never received a call from anyone. I was even offered a free termite inspection by one representative which I agreed to but no one ever showed up or called.

I spent a lot of time on "hold" trying to get to someone who could actually resolve the issue but after receiving a bill for service that was never done I called and terminated contract with Terminix.

I would never recommend this company to anyone and I feel sorry for the representatives that have to handle all the complaints from customers. The representatives are always friendly and sympathetic but powerless to resolve problems.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Cannot speak to local mgr to resolve a complaint.

Comments

same here as well in Memphis, TN AND Nacogdoches, TX. I own two houses and am getting ready to fire Teminix for the same reasons...