Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Horrible company, horrible customer service.We've had them through our landlord for several years now, but scheduling is always an issue.

It seems that there internal communication is non existent. Although they know we prefer Saturday appointments, every time we're due for quarterly service, we get an email or text that we have a random service coming up on a Tuesday at 10-12 or Thursday at 2-4. When we call to reschedule (an inconvenience) and they seem surprised that there is a note stating we prefer Saturday appointments and aren't sure why this happened every time. The latest event was yesterday.

We were scheduled 1-3 on Saturday (after we rescheduled a service we didn't know about till we received a text), and at 11 am I receive a text asking me to rate the service. Hard to say since we weren't there and didn't know they were coming. The original tech didn't know who did it, said they must have assigned a different tech. And when we called the company they had no record of how it got rescheduled.

The whole company is a mess. I asked them if they are looking to downsize or lose costumers so they could try and better service a few rather many. Maybe it's a business decision to scale back, but this seems a bad way to do it.

Or maybe they don't care about individual residential accounts and contracts.They really didn't know how to answer that.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: My time back.

I didn't like: Unprofessional technician and service.