We had a terminix guy come into our home and steal our family gun. A police report was filed.

We were told we were not able to stay in the home for a few hours until the chemicals dried. I can NOT recommend this company to any friends or family. I was told a manager would contact me and to this date not one person from this company contacted me!! No refund, they never finished the job.

This to me is poor customer service and flat out wrong. I hope this guy gets what he deserves.

I will NEVER allow anyone into my home again without 100% supervision!!! You can not trust this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments