Terminex is running 2 adds showing graphics of mushy termites and bundled *** roaches. These ads have literally made me physically sick and are in extremely poor taste.

I really believe this is damaging their brand in a major way. Please remove theses adds. The ads showing the large insects interacting with human beings are much more tasteful and really funny. The new ads really take away from a company I have used many times in the past.

I will not use this company again based upon these revolting and disgusting ads.

The ads lack creativity and are ineffective in persuading me to use your brand. Rethink your marketing seriously because I think you will soon see a backlash against your company.

Comments

Call them and complain. 800-837-6464 for sales and customer service or corporate office at (901) 766-1100.

Also, the purpose of their commercials is to get new customers.

Make sure you avoid working with them or cancel your service with Terminix and True Green. Same company.

i knew i couldn't have be the only one...i change the channel or leave the room! i will never use this company! ugh!

Terminix's commercial is disgusting and it makes my flesh crawl. I start itching just by the sound of it.

We all know the bacteria that reaches carry but does it have to be done in such of a disgusting way. Terminix has shown poor taste and judgement.

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR DISGUSTING TV COMMERCIALS! THEY MAKE ME WANT TO BARF!

I CHANGE CHANNELS AND SURELY, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. THEY SAY BAD P.R. IS BETTER THAN NO P.R.

THESE BAD CREATURE COMMERCIALS WOULD MAKE ME CALL ANOTHER COMPAN, ESPECIALLY WHILE WATCHING TV AT SUPPER-TIME. IF THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK, SO BE IT.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw tht disgusting ad. I now leave the room or turn off the tv when I see it coming on.

I'm going to dump Terminex