I was sold on a service with Terminix with termite protection and quarterly bug protection. It is suppose to be a great plan and discounted combining the two services.

When bait stations were checked, he would leave a blank notice stating there was activity. I would always have to call and find out which station was getting the activity. This was explained they go over this when annually when the service renewed. Service technician never went under the home as stated.

Also was to clean any spider webs and nest off the home on his visit. He service was poor, I called him back out and to complete what the contract states they will do. He still didn't complete the job. I did an inspection the night before he was coming out and he still didn't complete his task.

For the amount of money this company charges you would think they would do a great job. Secondly, their billing service is harassment. I receive two bills almost weekly, one for each service, then the phone calls start. I finally got angry with them and they finally consolidated the bills.

The day I received the new bill they were calling. Do your homework, you can find a better service for a better price than a franchised dealer. They hide behind the name and do poor quality work. This service was consistent the two years I have had them.

I have cancelled their service!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor quality, billing issues, harassing customer service" of terminix the ultimate protection plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix the ultimate protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments