Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I HAD MY HOUSE COVERED BY TERMINIX FOR 38 YEARS.THE WORST SERVICE WAS WHEN WE HAD TERMITES.THEY TRIED TO COVER THE DAMAGE UP AND HIDE BAD WOOD.WHEN I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE ,THEY DID SOME REPAIRS AND CANCELLED THE CONTRACT.

THEY WANTED TO FLOOD THE EXPANSION JOINT WITH A CHEMICAL THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE USED INDOORS. I SAID NO AND THEY CANCELLED THE CONTRACT.

JB.I ALSO PAID FOR THE YEARLY CONTRACT IN MAY AND THEY CANCELLED IN JUNE WITH NO REFUND.I DON'T KNOW HOW THE CONSUMER PROTECTION WILL ALLOW THEM TO OPERATE IN VIRGINIA.I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. john20161945 stated that there is a room for improvement of dealing with terminix customer service and service received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix termite pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $167. Terminix needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix termite pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

Leon Valley, Texas, United States #1239312

For not use terminix they are lies they said you house will be covered and is the not true. I paid for they treatme for termite and I still have.and when I tell then to cover the new damages they said no.