2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was a Terminix customer from the day my house was built until the day before I sold it. I called Terminix to inform them of my impending move.

They asked me if I intended to transfer my account to my new home and I responded by saying I wasn't sure. They placed me on a 20 minute hold during which time I concluded I would not be transferring my account. When a customer "service" person came back on the line, I told them I'd made up my mind that I would not be transferring my account to the new house. I was then placed on hold again - this time for about 10 minutes - when the customer "service" person came back on line and told me that my account was cancelled.

They hung up without even allowing me a reply.

Not once was I rude or lost my temper (at least with them), but this was a demonstration of some of the worst customer service I've ever received. I will pay more to get an account with someone other than Terminix in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix customer care at Terminix was dealing with terminix customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments