Made an appointment to have estimate. One speakerphone so two of us noted time and date.

Told to expect a call to verify time and date, we gave them two numbers. Neither number was called, according to phone records. When Terminix was a NO SHOW, we called Custumer Service. After being hung up on by 2 customer service reps, finally talked with a gal who had zero customer service skills.

She informed me the date was two days earlier, when I was home ALL DAY as well. No one called, or came to door that day either. "Customer Service" Rep told me I was wrong, as good as accusing me of being a liar. All done in a nasty tone of voice.

I told her they had lost a potential customer, they were the liars in this case, then I hung up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments