2.0
Service Scheduling

Terminix bought out the company I originally hired to service my home for bugs, spiders, rodents, etc. I started hearing something in my attic and called Terminix.

They sent out a representative to investigate. He quoted me a bid of $1850 to "Rodent Proof" my home. I immediately contacted other pest companies to get a competitive bid. Clark's Pest Control came out and completed an investigation, then asked why my current company wasn't taking care of the rodents as part of my contract.

I explained the buy out and that apparently Terminix does not include the rodent control service. Clark's does, and I have switched. I get the same spray service for the same yearly price, and it covers rodent service at no additional charge. Just give them a call and they take care of it.

They have sealed up the area's were the rodents could get in, and eliminated the rodent problem. I would never recommend Terminix.

This person wrote the review because of "terinix should have honored my original contract with the original company i hired." at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to "found my own solution. hired a different company, and cancelled service".

The most disappointing in user's experience was additional fees for services that should be included. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix terminix rodent control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments