2.0
Service Scheduling

Terminix bought out the company I originally hired to service my home for bugs, spiders, rodents, etc. I started hearing something in my attic and called Terminix.

They sent out a representative to investigate. He quoted me a bid of $1850 to "Rodent Proof" my home. I immediately contacted other pest companies to get a competitive bid. Clark's Pest Control came out and completed an investigation, then asked why my current company wasn't taking care of the rodents as part of my contract.

I explained the buy out and that apparently Terminix does not include the rodent control service. Clark's does, and I have switched. I get the same spray service for the same yearly price, and it covers rodent service at no additional charge. Just give them a call and they take care of it.

They have sealed up the area's were the rodents could get in, and eliminated the rodent problem. I would never recommend Terminix.

Reason of review: Terinix should have honored my original contract with the original company I hired..

Preferred solution: Found my own solution. Hired a different company, and cancelled service..

I didn't like: Additional fees for services that should be included.

Comments