I have used Terminex for pest control for years. I have always had to be home to instruct them on what to do, since they couldn't manage to do that from one visit to another, but I never followed them around my home to see if they did what was requested.

I recently had security cameras installed around the exterior of my home, so I could watch what they did. What a joke! First off, he came in the rain, and then he did next to nothing, and was there less than 5 minutes. I complained, cancelled my account, and now they are refusing to cancel the charge.

Can't believe I put up with them all these years.

And now seeing their reviews, I guess they don't care about that either. DONT USE THEM EVER, unless you like throwing your money away!

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service received.

Comments

I agree. I've been a tech for this company going on 5 years and what I know I've learned on my own.

Management is terrible.

We are not bad people (most), but not given the correct tools, time, chemical, or knowledge to do the job correctly. This company could care less about their employees so it reflects in the job most techs do.

Should never have used them.. Lousy service and expensive ; cannot recall when last I had such bad service. I definitely do NOT recommend them.

Burlington, Kentucky, United States #928684

Do you mind saying who you decided to use after Terminix? Thanks

Kathym4868
to Anonymous #939036

I went with Moxie. They are a small local company. I am having good luck by finding good companies thru Yelp, but that is not always possible.

#920285

It is a everyday occurrence everybody should have the camera on Terminix worst pest control service in the world worst turnover to by the time there techs learn anything they are gone they are good at walking houses no training needed Lol

to buggy #925603

Buggy sounds gaaaaay

to Nana #932717

And Nana sounds normal get a grip loser lol

to Nana loser #936750

Any guy that ends all his posts with "lol" is gaaaaay. You must be that loser in Pittsburgh that's being investigated.