Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Service Scheduling

I have scheduled 3 times to many with Terminix! Shame on me for giving them a third time to show up!

After the first no show, I called the rep she said to call right before your next appointment and we can make sure they're on their way. I did and they assured me they were running on schedule and sure enough. ...no show. Since I have termites, I decided one more chance and sure enough....no show.

Called after the 3rd no show to try and talk to a manager/supervisor and after being on hold for 5 minutes the rep said she couldn't get a hold of anyone, but said someone would call me back within the hour.

I'm not holding my breath. ...kinda over Terminix!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments