1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We have had terminex service in our home on more than one occasion. When you call to make an return visit company either cancels or does not show, or shows when it is convenient for them.

We have had issues with roaches, they seem to make them worse every visit. I under stand that it is possible that the service are bringing them out in the open. I have been a customer for a long time even in the past. The wasp and the spiders are still an issue as well.

I got a estimate on treating under my house, but if I cannot get something so simple fixed why would I give you thousands of dollars to do under the house. I have asked for a cancelation on our contract and would like to be refunded our installation fee. The customer service person we talked too today said it would not be likely that we get a refund. So much for your guarantee.

These are the dates of service that were on our account. 6-14-2017, came out on 6-29-2017, again on 8-5-2017.

they were supposed to be here on 9-14-2017 and never showed. We have canceled our service.

Review about: Terminix Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service providers, Canceled service.

Comments