Horrible service I've closed this account and have attempted for 2 months to get a refund of over 200.00 which I am also told via many phones calls it's pending to a check is being released. I'm on hold for 20mins at a time getting jumped around from one department to another.

This is a main reason I did not transfer my service to another state. I was a loyal customer for 4 years, NOW NEVER WILL I EVER USE OR REFER TERMINIX. They have a customer complaint link that Doesn't work!! I Wonder why!!!

They would need to hire more people to keep up with the complaints over satisfaction. Stick or switch to ORKIN !

This person wrote the review because of "refund attempts 2 months and waiting" at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $249 and wants Terminix to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix terminix staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments