I wanted a refund! I put in a request on 09/05/18.

I was completely dissatisfied with the service provided. The management for this company is horrible. I called customer service to request a refund. They escalated the situation to a manager.

I spoke to Kim Martinez one time and she never called back again after she had told me that she escalated the matter over to another manager. She told after the phone that Vincent sodono would follow up with me within 24hrs.. I never received a phone call within in two days after that. Then I called customer service back and I spoke to another representative, they told me Vincent was suppose to call me Friday towards the end of the business day.

I never spoke to him. I spoke to him Monday and calling several times that day. He denied my request and he was rude, combative and had a nasty attitude. After the conversation he said that he would contact me within 24hrs to give me the results on the status of my refund.

It's been almost two weeks!! I then escalated the situation to a regional manager on Tuesday and I was told by a representative that the regional manager would contact me within two days. I never received a phone call. I called 09/14/18 to escalate the situation further and nothing has been resolved.

The contract has been cancelled and there has been no more services done. Therefore I want my money back and I want refund immediately! I am filing a lawsuit against this company.

It has been almost two weeks! This is not good customer service!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15.

Comments