Update added by user Oct 22
Was supposed to get phone call this morning.It didn't happen.
Terminix replied to my email telling me to call their customer service for assistance.Grrrrr...
Cleaned up the rat mess myself and set up a rat zapper.
Update added by user Oct 21
Just added photo of rat droppings that were supposed to be cleaned up as part of service. Terminix didn't clean anything.
Update added by user Oct 21
Terminix was supposed to send a technician 10/19 between 8-10.This was after I called to cancel my rental property monthly service.
No technician showed up. Sent email to Terminix that afternoon so I would have a record. Asked for a refund so I could hire another company. No response.
Called Terminix just now and was told the local manager would be calling me back today or tomorrow.
I've been told that at least 6 times and have never received a call.
They were sure prompt calling and showing up when they wanted the $1500 job.Once they got paid they can't be bothered.
Original review posted by user Oct 08
We had Terminix come out to do a rat exclusion. They charged $1500 for the service. They said they would also be cleaning up rat droppings. The rats were (actually, still are) under the house and are getting inside the walls. They cause noise at night and it gets the dogs to start barking.
Terminix screwed some plastic flashing to the top and bottom of the doors to the basement but left screws jutting out the other side so I cut myself on the exposed screws when I went to check the work. They set up some snap traps but did not bait them. Three weeks and not a single rat caught. They did not clean up the rat droppings. The rats are not excluded. They are still squeaking and fighting/making out whatever.... inside the wall.
I have called 5 times and am told someone will call me back. Nobody has called. I sent 2 emails through their online site and received no reply.
I sent two notes through my online account to the technician and have received no response.
I had Terminix at a rental property for over 10 years on a monthly plan and Terminix has deleted all information on that house and placed it on my rat exclusion house. Terminix said they would fix that problem but it is still not fixed.
I am planning to cancel my service at the rental property. Not that Terminix would notice since they deleted all the data. I have 2 other rental properties on a quarterly plan that I plan to cancel as well. I still need Terminix to honor their rat exclusion or return the money so I can hire a competent pest control company
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Follow thru
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."