Riverside County, California

"Tech" came out to spray. Just so happened so did the Termite inspection "specialist" to survey the home.

Specialist left first, the tech as he went to leave backed into our vehicle, damaging the front fender and a car cover that was on the vehicle. He did not stop and drove away. We have his tail light and a video from two cameras of his truck hitting ours and driving away with damage to his truck. We called the 800# and the manager called back the next day.

That was 30 days ago and have not heard a word since even thou we have made multiple phone calls.

I'm filing a hit and run report with the sheriff and then turning it into my lawyer.

Had he stopped and explained what happened I think I would have just fixed it ourselves and let it go. Now I'm pissed.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Terminix to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1077326

Your auto insurance should cover this, or your home owner's insurance. Tho, you might have to pay a deductible.

This is the responsibility of the company that caused the damage.

Sue for your monetary loss in small claims court and ask for any court fees to be paid by them also, eg., filing fee, etc. They are hoping you will just go away.