I'm the caretaker for a house in Hawaii and decided to get Terminix to come spray for insects. I was told that if I needed someone to come out in-between the quarterly service I could get that at no extra charge.

Well, guess what. They have come out every three months as promised but whenever I've called for extra service I get completely ignored. I called at the beginning of March to get someone here before our April 8 scheduled service, was told that they couldn't get ahold of the dispatcher, but someone would call. Nothing.

A week later I called again and was told that I'd get a call back. Nothing. Called and tried to talk to the manager, and guess what - the manager wasn't there but would call me back. Nothing.

Called a different Hawaii office and their manager was in a meeting but would call me back. Nothing. I eventually called an office in the east coast and talked to someone there, saying I wanted either someone to come out this week or give me a refund, and was told that she'd speak to a manager and get back to me. This one did call me back, told me they couldn't get anyone here until April 8, but has arranged for a refund.

Since I hadn't paid for this quarter yet I don't actually have to get a refund, I just need them to take the charge off my bill.

Now I'm going with a local guy. Wish I'd done it before.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. Ctaylor4 is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix pest control at Terminix was customer service and service received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments