I have an agreement with Terminex for termite control and quarterly pest treatments. Not only do they just show up unannounced - they do not show up at times at all when they say they are.

Than they have the nerve to say they have a slip saying they were there and bill you. WOW - Also, they come out sit in their truck which I suppose has a tracker on it for 30 minutes leave a work order in your mail box that they treated and everything was okay and than they leave and bill you when they DID NOTHING. They are poor business people and the people in customer service suck.

A manager never returns your call when you ask for one. Do not use this service THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Terminix Pest Control.

Comments

Terminix Lancaster

Dear Momsterdi,

My name is Bryan, and I am the branch manager for the Lancaster location. I am sorry to hear about the problem that you had with your previous service, and that I did not recieve your message to contact you. I want to assure you it was not intentional that you did not recieve a call from me.

I tried to locate your account based on variations of your username, but with no luck. I take accusations like your very seriously, and will follow up appropriatley, but I do need you to contact me so I can look up your account. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience, my direct number is 717-519-8694. If I am out of the office please leave a message, it goes directly to my voicemail. If I miss your call I will return your call by the next business day.

Sincerely,