2.0

I hired Terminix for pest control, the very first day the representative said they would send a tech out. Tech NEVER showed up!

I called Terminix spoke to a rep who said they couldn't get anyone out til next week. ( 6 days later) I agreed. The Tech came out set traps in 1 area. He told me he would return in 2 days to check the traps or I can call in if a pest was caught sooner.

HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD from them since. (I've called 5 times!) Its been almost 2 months. I have contacted this company 5 times for additional service.... NO additional service provided!!!!

I requested a refund because the pest was not caught by TERMINIX traps. and Im tired of the lack of service and representatives saying different things each time I call (LIES)...They have NOT solved my problem!! I set my own wooden traps and caught a mouse the same day!!! Now they are giving me the run around about my refund !

claiming ONLY a branch manager can issue a refund and hes out of the office until Thursday (another week) !! Im furious..! I would NEVER recommend this company!!!!! I dont care if you have 1000 mice....

Do NOT hire TERMINIX!!! Oh and not to mention... my complaint was about mice!! each time I call they say Spiders!

LIKE WTF !!!! LIES!!!! I had to argue with a REP because she swears I have SPIDERS!! UMMM No Miss.

Your wrong!! AGAIN

Review about: Terminix Mouse Pest Control.

Comments