Ledgewood, New Jersey

Several calls made to Terminix complaining about no calls and no notification of visit planned. Then I am told that I and responsible and have to pay.

If I was told that every quarter I had to call and get an appointment than so be it. So I am told that I have to pay for a visit that was made with them calling me to tell me they were coming in the first place. I paid the $129.56 and I WILL never do business with them nor send them business from people I know. Anyone that deal with Terminix please take my advice.

DON'T you will regret it. The staff answering the phone are very rude. One young lady said GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY IF WANT.

You ask to speak to a manager they give everybody BUT THE MANAGER. Take your business to another company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix staff from Terminix was lying management, untruthful promises and dealing with terminix local management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments