All I wanted was a simple estimate.....spoke with a rep who gave me a quote. After deciding to go with a different company I told my rep I had gone with another company, that was three days ago.

Since then I have received at least 10 calls pestering me about signing up for their service.

Two of these call came today after requesting my name to be removed from their call list yesterday. (Not to mention all the countless emails after unsubscribing) I would never recommend this company to anyone and in fact, strongly encourage everyone not to even call them.

This person wrote the review because of "relentless phone calls" at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bulldog tactics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments