I called Terminex and they came out and charged me $1000 to plug some gap in my home and set some traps. We had squirls in the attic.

So i agreed. They added a 2 year plan to spray outside of the house for an additional $200. It was expensive, but I agreed. Then one day the guys came out and sprayed ....

a few days later I go a bill for $89 for the spray. I complained that I had already paid the fee's for that. They stated that in addition to the few hundred bucks there was an additional $89 per visit tyo keep up the contract that I was not made aware of by the salesman. In fact he told me that it was a 1 time fee to cover the home for 2 years.

That was a lie!!

I contacted them several times after that and they claimed that they wwould contact me back.... The only calls I got were to collect the $89 and they did not want to discuss it further.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of terminix termite pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix termite pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments