Terminix - Paid invoices state plan is Liquid Defense System - they say we have different coverage.

We are selling our home. Terminix comes out to do an inspection and tells us we don't have the coverage plan that our invoice says we have. We can't close on the house without this particular termite coverage.

Office in Memphis says we do have the coverage, then after talking with local office in Mobile, AL say we do not have the coverage. hmmm

The invoice we have says Liquid Defend System, which according to their site covers Formosa termites. http://www.terminix.com/termite-control/liquid-defense/

I emailed a picture of the invoice that clearly states Liquid Defend System plan and yet they still deny we have that coverage. We have not missed a payment and have bank records to prove it.

Bait and switch.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Termite Inspection
Review category
Household Services
review #559760

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Terminix? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14 #1226901 Vero Beach, Florida

I did not receive a bill for this years service. They knew how to e-mail me and yet no response to reinstate service. Now they want to charge all this extra money to reinstate conrtact that is only months over due. On top of that told me I hadn't made payments since 2010. I had to drag out all the payments made to a credit card to show their error.

0 0 Reply

Oct 22, 2015 #1052489

They told us the same thing. That the famosa is not covered without bait systems which are $800. I don't get it. I have the same coverage as you but yet they produced a contract that shows the famosa rider has expired! I am also in Mobile AL.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.