We are selling our home. Terminix comes out to do an inspection and tells us we don't have the coverage plan that our invoice says we have. We can't close on the house without this particular termite coverage.
Office in Memphis says we do have the coverage, then after talking with local office in Mobile, AL say we do not have the coverage. hmmm
The invoice we have says Liquid Defend System, which according to their site covers Formosa termites. http://www.terminix.com/termite-control/liquid-defense/
I emailed a picture of the invoice that clearly states Liquid Defend System plan and yet they still deny we have that coverage. We have not missed a payment and have bank records to prove it.
Bait and switch.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Termite Inspection
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Very poor company I ordered a cosplay key set from this website on the 26 of November or was shipped the 29 it is now the 29 of December and..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."