If your in NW Florida Pan Handle I strongly urge not to use Terminex. They are a Chain/Franchised rip off, I was at work and my wife found a couple termites by our garage during smarming season in Gulf Breeze Fl and called terminex for an inspection.

they said they would be there at 330 pm. I told My wife and instructed her to tell the termite inspector to wait for me to get home at 415 pm if he finished his inspection early. He did not wait and left. To make matters worse as i pull in and he is not there to talk with me who owns the home but as im gettinjg the scoop from my wife i look out the window to see a college kid with an Auger in my yard drilling holes all the way around my house.

As i go outside to confront him he tells me that he has to place these bait traps and i cant stop him. he states i have to talk to the regional manager to get an order to remove them.... so as my fuming head calms down i go over this nice terminex folder thats on my kitchen table and it states a 1 year contract for 1300 dollars and i have 90 days to cancel free of charge. About every week for the next 90 days i called to get the bait traps removed and service cancelled.

Come to find out not a single person in any call center can transfer you via phone to a regional manager. They have a procedure to email the manager and let him no you have called and he will get back to you in 1-2 business days. 6 months later after calling about every week i get a call in january From the NW Fl Regional manager Jeff Curtis and he states everything will be alright and its taken care of someone will be out tomorrow to remove the traps and cancel your contract at no charge. Guess what....No one shows and ive spent the last 2 months calling every week again trying to get ahold of corporate.

To make matters worse my billing info was not canceled and there collection agency is after me and i cant even get a car loan.

The Collection agency they use also can only be taken care of if someone from terminex calls them. so anyone out there reading this stay far away and dont trust them i recommenced going with a family owned pest control company so you dont go through 8 months of *** and counting like i currently am.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. terminexsux stated that there is a room for improvement of service and discrepancy of what was promised and reality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of terminix pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1300. Terminix needs to "call your billing comany and fix your claims department and get your *** out of my yard" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments