2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We signed up contract when door to door guy kind of convinced us to sign-up. We got outside treatment done now ants are flooding in the plant bed. We got inside treatment done but they don't do Attic....sure.. when we signed up we were told that attic will be treated. Upstairs I still see silverfish floating around everywhere this summer. They came in twice to treat but still I see bugs around and I feel it was total waste of time. Like other reviews says total disconnect within the staff.

When they came to spray inside it seems like thy did only room corners now from my basic understanding I see bugs hanging in the edges so why can't they treat all edges around the room just to make us see good progress. I had to ask technician to spray the closets where I have seen small spiders and ants, he cared less to even ask me to move stuff from closet.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix pest control at Terminix was total waste of time and money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments