Service Scheduling

I called terminix when I discovered there was a pussum in my basement. They sent out an inspector to assess the problem.

We went to the basement which is small but can see the crawl space beneath the house. We saw the possum and he assured me not to worry they would take care of it. I signed the contract for exclusion service. An appointment was made for the technician to come out.

On the day of the appointment the went to a property I had previously owned but had sold more than a year prior. When I called to see if the tech was coming they informed me that the service was completed. I quickly informed them no one had come and I was still waiting. Several hours later I received a call from the tech saying they were on their way.

Once they arrived they explained to me that they did not have the equipment needed to do the job and needed to reschedule. A few days later they came out again put up screens outside and left some cages in the basement. The next day they came out again taking the empty cages and saying that they would bring cages for possums and not rats. They never brought anything and with the screens they installed they trapped the possums in the basement because they did not install the release screen so they could find their way out.

I continued to call them and three weeks later they sent the technician to install the release screen. Meanwhile they never addressed the issue which still exists.

Now they are telling me that they have completed the job. How can the job be completed when the possums are still in the basement?

Review about: Terminix Possum Pest Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I don't think that Terminix knows how to deal with animals (rodents, etc.) at all....maybe bugs but that's it. They claim to be professional pest experts but that's debatable.