1.5
Service Scheduling

The delay in scheduling for bed bug treatment was ridiculous....since bed bugs feed and breed at high levels, I felt it was imperative to have my home be treated asap. I waited 5 days for treatment after it was first diagnosed....waited a week and a half after notifying them we still had them for the 2nd treatment...and on the 3rd requested and scheduled treatment, they never showed up.

No call. When I called terminix they were unable to get a hold of he technician or the service manager to see what happened.

I have taken off work so for them to not show for a schedule service (that took a week after I made the phone call mind you) is extremely frustrating!!!! And I still have bed bugs.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Terminix. The most disappointing about terminix bed bug treatment from Terminix was not providing scheduled service e, lack of accountability and repeat treatments required Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terminix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pest Control and Services category for more informed decision or compare Terminix to other companies on our site.

Comments