Selah, Washington
Service Scheduling

I CONTACTED TERMINEX ON 6/14/16 & WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD BE AT OUR HOUSE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10 AM-12 PM ON 6/15/16. I CALLED TERMINEX AT 11:20 AM TO CONFIRM THAT SOMEONE WAS COMING.

FIRST THEY COULDN'T EVEN FIND THAT AN APPT WAS SCHEDULED, WAS TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON & WAS TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST 12:15 PM TO SEE IF ANYONE SHOWS UP. WAITED 'TIL 1:15 PM & STILL NO ONE SHOWED UP & NO CALLS FROM TERMINEX. I CALLED THEM AGAIN, WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL MINUTES & THEN THE LINE WAS DISCONNNECTED. CALLED THEM AGAIN & WAS TOLD THAT THE APPT WASN'T REALLY OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED BUT A MESSAGE TO THE LOCAL CO/TECH WAS SENT & THAT PERSON WAS SUPPOSE TO CONFIRM THE APPT WITH ME.

I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY WHO TOOK MY CALL ON 6/14. I TOOK TIME OFF OF WORK & WASTED 4 HRS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SHOW UP AND COME TO FIND OUT NO ONE WAS EVEN GOING TO COME. I HAD TO GET TRANSFERRED ONCE AGAIN JUST TO CANCEL THE APPT....THE APPT THAT WASN'T EVEN SCHEDULED!!!

I WILL NEVER CALL NOR RECOMMEND TERMINEX!!!!

PS I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE EVEN CONTACTING THEM ... THEY ARE ALL POOR, LOW RATINGS.

Preferred solution: I JUST WANT THE COMPANY TO KNOW THAT I LOST APPROX. $150 IN WAGES TODAY WAITING FOR SOMEONE THAT WAS NEVER EVEN GOING TO SHOW UP. READ MY COMPLAINT AND IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING..

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1177208

Wow I'm experiencing the same issue