Selah, Washington
Service Scheduling

I CONTACTED TERMINEX ON 6/14/16 & WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD BE AT OUR HOUSE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10 AM-12 PM ON 6/15/16. I CALLED TERMINEX AT 11:20 AM TO CONFIRM THAT SOMEONE WAS COMING.

FIRST THEY COULDN'T EVEN FIND THAT AN APPT WAS SCHEDULED, WAS TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON & WAS TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST 12:15 PM TO SEE IF ANYONE SHOWS UP. WAITED 'TIL 1:15 PM & STILL NO ONE SHOWED UP & NO CALLS FROM TERMINEX. I CALLED THEM AGAIN, WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL MINUTES & THEN THE LINE WAS DISCONNNECTED. CALLED THEM AGAIN & WAS TOLD THAT THE APPT WASN'T REALLY OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED BUT A MESSAGE TO THE LOCAL CO/TECH WAS SENT & THAT PERSON WAS SUPPOSE TO CONFIRM THE APPT WITH ME.

I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LADY WHO TOOK MY CALL ON 6/14. I TOOK TIME OFF OF WORK & WASTED 4 HRS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SHOW UP AND COME TO FIND OUT NO ONE WAS EVEN GOING TO COME. I HAD TO GET TRANSFERRED ONCE AGAIN JUST TO CANCEL THE APPT....THE APPT THAT WASN'T EVEN SCHEDULED!!!

I WILL NEVER CALL NOR RECOMMEND TERMINEX!!!!

PS I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE EVEN CONTACTING THEM ... THEY ARE ALL POOR, LOW RATINGS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of terminix pest control and termite from Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Terminix to "i just want the company to know that i lost approx. $150 in wages today waiting for someone that was never even going to show up. read my complaint and improve your customer service training".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1177208

Wow I'm experiencing the same issue