Antrim, New Hampshire

I ordered a Terminex Service for $189 initial visit and $81 for each quarter for a house checkup and service. They called an where fairly rude with no apology saying that the techs truck broke down and they where getting him a new one to get out to me and would call back in and hour to tell me what time he would be at my house.

Two hours later still no word so I called and they said he wouldn't be out to my house that day, still no apology. So we rescheduled for later in the week. So the next day I see an email confirming that they Billed me for $359 for the service3 on Monday which never happend.

I called an they said it was a mistake about the $189 and $81 and that they billed me $359. I can't believe they billed me more than I agreed to without consulting me for a service trhey never showed up to complete.

Comments

Wildwood, Florida, United States #414111

Even though the Tech never showed, It sounds like he just wrote up the paper-work and turned it in as done anyway just so he could make his quota for the day. I know first hand that this happens with this company.

Terminix sister-company Trugreen has the same shady business practices. :x