1.4
Service Scheduling

On 9/23/16 Terminix came to my home. The tech was nice he did what he's suppose to do, he explain everything.

I had to make a follow up appointment to continue treatment. So I made one for 9/29. Reschedule my day around this appointment and NO SHOW call them and they say no appointment was made would I like to schedule one (what really) after talking back and forth to the person on the phone who don't really care that I have a life I finally just rescheduled for 10/10. He came early cause he was at a home in the same area, He was here less than 5min am not even sure if he actually did anything.

He ask me for another day to come back and I said 10/17. Of course on that day NO SHOW again.

Called them and the person on the phone just ask if I would like to rescheduled, and of course I said no I haven't even been with this company for a month yet and am already having headaches so I cancel my service. by the way my problem still exist

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. redz4707 stated that there is a room for improvement of dealing with terminix customer service and impossible scheduling. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix customer care. Terminix needs to "i was told he can get rid of my problem. i do believe if he had showed up on the appointment days their would be no issue. he work the 1st day so i don't want refund and theirs no way am making another appointment to have a no show" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

Enumclaw, Washington, United States #1232967

Thanks for posting your comment. I am going through the exact same thing.

No shows, reps on the phone who act as if I've never called, cancellations, they even tried to tell me twice that I had written the appointment down incorrectly. It is unbelievable. The technician who cancelled on me (hours before my appt.) assured me that without a doubt he would be there the next day and would even put me before his other customers...the next day no one showed up and when I called him he had no idea who I was!

Who runs this company anyway! In the meantime...there's a big rat who is having the time of his life in my attic...ughhhhh!