1.7
Service Scheduling

On 9/23/16 Terminix came to my home. The tech was nice he did what he's suppose to do, he explain everything.

I had to make a follow up appointment to continue treatment. So I made one for 9/29. Reschedule my day around this appointment and NO SHOW call them and they say no appointment was made would I like to schedule one (what really) after talking back and forth to the person on the phone who don't really care that I have a life I finally just rescheduled for 10/10. He came early cause he was at a home in the same area, He was here less than 5min am not even sure if he actually did anything.

He ask me for another day to come back and I said 10/17. Of course on that day NO SHOW again.

Called them and the person on the phone just ask if I would like to rescheduled, and of course I said no I haven't even been with this company for a month yet and am already having headaches so I cancel my service. by the way my problem still exist

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I was told he can get rid of my problem. I do believe if he had showed up on the appointment days their would be no issue. he work the 1st day so i don't want refund and theirs no way am making another appointment to have a no show.

I didn't like: Dealing with terminix customer service, Impossible scheduling, Lack of accountability.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2016.

Comments

Enumclaw, Washington, United States #1232967

Thanks for posting your comment. I am going through the exact same thing.

No shows, reps on the phone who act as if I've never called, cancellations, they even tried to tell me twice that I had written the appointment down incorrectly. It is unbelievable. The technician who cancelled on me (hours before my appt.) assured me that without a doubt he would be there the next day and would even put me before his other customers...the next day no one showed up and when I called him he had no idea who I was!

Who runs this company anyway! In the meantime...there's a big rat who is having the time of his life in my attic...ughhhhh!