We are on a quarterly terminix plan. I called over a month ago to have someone come out earlier because our rodent traps were empty and we were having a major problem.

I was having a 70th birthday party and wanted the problem taken care of. No one showed up the first time, second time it was escalated and I was assured someone would be here. No show. 3rd call No Show.

Quarterly schedule was 7/25. Got call and email saying tech would be out. No show. No call.

Called to escalate on hold too long. I am cancelling and very unhappy with service.

Sharon and Ken Griffin 719-676-3411

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of terminix pest control. Terminix needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Comments

Go to your local shelter and get a cat.You will never have a rodent problem again.A cat is way cheaper than a service and safer because then you do not have to have posion in your house.