Service Scheduling

Today (9/27/16), I left work early without pay for a Termite inspection & they didn’t show up. I called 5 minutes before the time & was assured that they were showing up.

15 min after the time frame, I called again & was placed on hold & when asked to speak to a manager, was told someone in that capacity would call me the next day.

When I insisted I speak to a manager, they (surprise) placed me on a long hold, came back and claimed they tried calling the Tech and couldn’t reach him, but left him a message. We should be paid one day of their managers salary for each no show.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terminix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terminix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was discrepancy of what was promised and reality, poor coordination, unprofessional and untrustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terminix and terminix termite pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1220741

Have you ever missed an apt before? I understand your circumstance made this difficult for you.

driving that amount of

distance and have no once show up or call is indeed frustrating.

What was the result? Was this man in a wreck? Home sick?

Or God forbid, consoling his family with a death of a loved one?

I do not feel that anyone is entitled to someone's salary for things

that cannot be controlled.

Not attacking you. More just curious if you found out why the apt was missed.