Have called multiple times, service was scheduled, but no one showed up and there was no call to explain why. Have requested to speak with a manager, was told that a manager would call me back so far no one has done so.

I would like to know what happened to guaranteed service and satisfaction?

Have spoken with Caree a on Tuesday june 5, 2018, she apologized , credited my account 25.00 and scheduled another apointment on Thrusday june 7, 2018 between 2-4, again no show and no explaination why, called company about 6p.m.

spoke with Mike who tried to get in touch with the technician, could not reach the technician, and said that a manager would call me. have not heard from a manager yet.

Comments

I had a great boss once. He told me he believed a company was like a chain, that it was as strong as its weakest employee.

I agree with that assessment. When company promises satisfaction and has an employee not showing up for scheduled appointments and no one does anything to ensure the customer's satisfaction, it isn't a company I want to do business with.

When it happens a second time, you know this is not a business that cares about their customers. If this person has already paid money and is seeing this lack of concern, it's time to get their state's consumer protection people involved, they are good at getting responses.