Terminix came to my house last summer for a bad rat infestation!They charged almost $8000.00!

When I complained there were still rats in my ductwork, they said it was not their problem. Then they started charging me $139. per month for "maintenance". Rats were never fully exterminated in the first place!

They never even trapped 1 rat! I am SO DISGUSTED! All they did was seal up some holes in crawl space doors & vacuum out all of my attic insulation and blow more in. I had rats in the attic again within 3 months!

Now it is dead of winter and there are bunches of them running around in my duct work! I am afraid of the danger in breathing their filth, and my elderly father can't have the heat off while we replace all of the duct work (another $10,000. undertaking!

Terminix is a GIANT RIP OFF!!!Go to ANYONE ELSE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problem never solved!" of terminix rat pest control and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. Terminix needs to "i want the rat removal i paid for!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned terminix rat pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Terminix.

Had an Experience with Terminix?

Comments

Miss Betsy

Get Final Blox from doityourselfpestcontrol - it's the best product on the market and WILL KILL every rat !

Miss Betsy

Get FinalBlox from a website like http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/final-blox-rodenticide-p-336.html - you will get the finest product on the market .

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1263568

What is a rat "extrusion?"