Terminix came to my house last summer for a bad rat infestation! They charged almost $8000.00!

When I complained there were still rats in my ductwork, they said it was not their problem. Then they started charging me $139. per month for "maintenance". Rats were never fully exterminated in the first place!

They never even trapped 1 rat! I am SO DISGUSTED! All they did was seal up some holes in crawl space doors & vacuum out all of my attic insulation and blow more in. I had rats in the attic again within 3 months!

Now it is dead of winter and there are bunches of them running around in my duct work! I am afraid of the danger in breathing their filth, and my elderly father can't have the heat off while we replace all of the duct work (another $10,000. undertaking!

Terminix is a GIANT RIP OFF!!! Go to ANYONE ELSE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Rat Pest Control.

Reason of review: Problem never solved!.

Preferred solution: I want the rat removal I paid for!.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2016.

Comments

Miss Betsy

Get Final Blox from doityourselfpestcontrol - it's the best product on the market and WILL KILL every rat !

Miss Betsy

Get FinalBlox from a website like http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/final-blox-rodenticide-p-336.html - you will get the finest product on the market .

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1263568

What is a rat "extrusion?"