Service Scheduling

About 10 years ago I called Terminix to find the bugs that were leaving little piles of black dust on the inside of my house. They said there were no bugs.

Two years ago we had to replace the front door and side lights because the carpenter ants had eaten through the wall. Today - one week before we have 42 people for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner - I find that another wall is completely infested and crumbling inside. All could have been prevented if Terminix had found the problem 10 years ago. TO top it off, Terminix called me because I went online to look for a different exterminator.

I did not go to their site. The 'customer service' gal who called argued with me about the problem being preventable. She said I did access the Terminix site. I did not.

She said I should have called back after they missed the problem the first time. Why would I? Finally, I asked why she was arguing with me. She started to argue that she was not arguing.

I said 'thank you' and she hung up on me! Come on, Terminix, get your employees some better training.

Product or Service Mentioned: Terminix Ant Pest Control.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Home inspection, Customer service, Follow up.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25, 2016.

Comments